What if there was a way to double the productivity of your in-house IT security resources? By stopping malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs) before they execute, this dream could become a reality. Delivering superior endpoint security with the right endpoint protection product provides significant time savings and can free up technical resources that would otherwise be consumed by full-time threat monitoring.
By leveraging software like Cylance PROTECT, IT security and support teams no longer have to waste time re-imaging endpoints compromised by malware and ransomware. CEOs and CIOs don’t
have to worry about the potentially devastating impact of data breaches caused by a growing army of ever more sophisticated cyber criminals. Cylance PROTECT gives your IT security personnel an efficient, lightweight endpoint protection solution that blocks threats and stops the execution of malware, even if someone in the enterprise clicks on a link they shouldn’t have, or opens a malicious file sent by a phishing agent.
When malware strikes, every second counts. By deploying Cylance PROTECT, IT teams don’t have to race around trying to uncover the source of an infection, in an attempt to stop a breach after it has already occurred. Instead, security teams can rely on a refined machine-learning algorithm that has been widely and publicly demonstrated as being highly accurate at detecting the ‘worst of the worst’ malware that the world of cyber crime can throw at it.
By using Cylance PROTECT, security teams achieve five significant benefits:
1. Deprioritization of False Positives: Rather than burning resources by focusing on detection and response, security teams are granted the ability to focus on developing a prevention paradigm. Prevention is a significant shift for those organizations mired in the day-to-day reactionary model that drains resources and reduces talent to nothing more than guardians of a broken system.
2. Prioritization on Strategic Threat Assessments: The transformation from a reactive to a preventive approach gives security teams the capability to proactively identify threat vectors and new threat actors, dramatically minimizing the impact of what is, in many IT organizations, an ongoing IT security talent shortfall.
3. Increased HR Efficiency: Procuring specialized security resources is critical to any organization, but that takes time and money. Deploying an endpoint protection solution that does not
require continuous monitoring removes the need to hire on-demand cyber security specialists in the case of an emergency.
4. Cost Savings and Increased Profitability: Refining and focusing HR and security team efficiency creates a leaner organization that can focus on initiatives that support strategic growth and provide quality staff security training. With a solution that is transparent to the end user and easy to deploy and manage, departments enterprise-wide face fewer incident-related disruptions.
5. Metrics That Matter: Organizations that previously focused on transaction based performance (e.g., “how many viruses were quarantined?”) can now quantify the impact of cyber threat prevention on overall security, including improved profitability and reduced or even eliminated damage done to the organization by threat actors. By reversing the traditional assumption that data breaches are inevitable, organizations benefit from improved peace of mind that comes from knowing that they have deployed unmatched data protection products and services.