Under the guidance of the Director and Epic Training, the Epic Trainer will follow established policies, procedures, professional guidelines, adult learning principles, and evidence-based practice to align education goals with business needs and identified strategies.
The trainer will design the overall learning plan and specific training plans, deliver training, and facilitate organizational change.
Specific responsibilities include:
● Conducting training
● Communicating the training programs
● Ensuring training materials meet organizational requirements
● Coordination of the training environments
● Measuring and evaluating the impact of education
● Contributing to the improvement of human performance
Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the hospital.
● Work collaboratively with operations and Epic teams to develop and implement course curricula, learning approaches, and scheduling for Epic applications training and support.
● Provide ongoing end user support for all Epic system changes, updates, upgrades, and new Epic application implementations.
● Maintain and update the Epic training environments, curriculum, and other learning medium so that they mirror the Epic production system as closely as possible.
● Serve as an Inpatient Clinical Epic certified trainer within and external to the organization to ensure end user competency utilizing the Epic application software.
Application: ClinDoc or Orders – mandatory
TED Training: Yes – preferred
Apply for this position below:
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’Certified Epic Trainer Applicant’][contact-field label=’Full Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Paste Current Resume’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/]][/contact-form]