What is Azure?
As a flexible cloud platform, Azure provides the following features:
- A 99.95% monthly Service Level Agreement
- Enterprise-level security used by many leading organizations
- The ability to use any language, framework or tool to build applications
- Unlimited servers and storage
By migrating to Azure, you’ll gain powerful yet cost-effective Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service options. Azure handles your IaaS Servers, Storage, Identity, Security, Networking and Compliance, freeing up your team to focus on higher-level initiatives.
5 Reasons To Migrate To Azure For Your Cloud Hosting Platform
Save Money With Pay-As-You-Go Services
Conserve Resources By Leveraging Your Existing IT
Rely on a More Secure & Flexible Cloud Service Platform
Azure supports the same technologies millions of developers and IT professionals rely on today and the widest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
By migrating to Azure, you’ll also gain enterprise-level security with the same data protection and datacenter security as leading global corporations. Azure also offers affordable and reliable backup for your data and applications along with enterprise-grade SLAs on services, 24/7 tech support and continuous service health monitoring.
Improve Performance By Accessing More Data Centers
54 regions worldwide
Available in 140 countries
Work Smarter With Exclusive Azure Services
By utilizing Azure’s predictive analytics services (AI + Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics, Stream Analytics and more), your business can stream IoT data to make smarter decisions, improve customer service and uncover new business possibilities faster.
Why choose Fortify 24×7 to migrate your servers?
Our cloud migration consultants bring genuine care and attention to your business, and will configure your servers in the cloud to optimize for your specific business and software needs.
- Systematic approach from professionals with ample experience
- Clear, transparent communication every step of the way
- Adherence to any specified timelines
- Leverage best practices to ensure optimal configuration
- Eliminate the headaches from unreliable physical servers
- Reduce risk of downtime, and be available for your users
- Seize opportunities by responding quickly to ebbs and flows of your application’s traffic
- Save money on software infrastructure-related costs