Fortify 24×7’s Cybersecurity Managed™ program delivers a comprehensive and customizable set of strategic and adaptive cybersecurity services that address the entire security landscape. These services include assessment and planning, pen testing and threat hunting, SIEM management and security monitoring, perimeter and endpoint protection, secure cloud networking, and incident response.
Fortify 24×7 has helped hundreds of companies make informed business decisions that ensure operational effectiveness is considered in the design, implementation, and management of their cybersecurity programs.
Years Of Experience
Why Choose Fortify 24×7
Fortify 24×7 has been named among the world’s top Managed Security Service Provider’s for four years in a row. These are the factors that make us different:
Fortify 24×7’s world-class security analysts and resources serve as an extension of your internal IT department and security teams. We take our responsibility for protection of your data seriously. This is why we feel it’s imperative to work with you on a collaborative basis, be proactive in addressing potential issues, and to respond quickly to problems.
Our team of experts analyzes dozens of different environments across various industries, giving us (and you) a complete picture of the threat landscape to help protect your network. We employ this depth and breadth of knowledge to ensure your systems are fully optimized, properly configured and maintained at all times.
In addition, every Fortify 24×7 customer is assigned a technical account manager (TAM) to provide specialized technical, experienced and consultative care to ensure we deliver unmatched services. Meetings with TAM and customer occur on a bi-weekly basis to ensure customer needs are met.
Fortify 24×7 works with you to identify your critical assets and react to the exploits dangerous to your organization. This drastically reduces the “noise” created by risky traffic, and makes actual threats more recognizable. If a threat is detected, we notify you within minutes to work with you to solve the problem in the way that is best for your business.
Fortify 24×7 has strategically identified, learned and implemented best-in-breed technologies to serve the needs of our clients. We thoroughly research, test, and use a defined set of products to allow us to focus on and become experts in each of them, empowering us to effectively serve our clients’ needs.
These ingredients add up to produce a uniquely positive and collaborative experience with Fortify 24×7 that most MSSPs do not provide.
Fortify works closely with cybersecurity-related and organizations throughout North America, including Federal and local law enforcement including:
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) – The FBI focuses on threats that challenge the foundations of American society or involve dangers too large or complex for any local or state authority to handle alone. The FBI uses intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law.
- Global Cyber Alliance – The Global Cyber Alliance is the first-of-its-kind transnational, not-for-profit organization dedicated to confronting cyber risk, bringing criminals to justice, and improving our connected world. Global Cyber Alliance is, first and foremost, a catalyst to bring communities of interest and affiliations together in an environment that sparks innovation with concrete, measurable achievements.
- Center for Internet Security – The Center for Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on enhancing the cybersecurity readiness and response of public and private sector entities, with a commitment to excellence through collaboration.
- National Cyber Security Institute (NCI) – The National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College is an academic and research center based in Washington, DC dedicated to assisting government, industry, military, and academic sectors meet the challenges in cybersecurity policy, technology, and education.
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) – NCSA’s mission is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
- CTI-League – CTI-League is a volunteer effort that convenes cybersecurity experts, incident responders, and healthcare SMEs in cyber defense of medical organizations, public healthcare facilities, and emergency organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fortify 24×7 Industry Recognition
- 2021 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs – Healthcare
- 2020 MSSP Alert Top 250 MSSPs
- 2020 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs – Healthcare
- 2019 MSSP Alert Top 200 MSSPs
- 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs – Healthcare
- The 10 Most Prominent Personalities in the Security Industry, 2018
- 2018 CRN Managed Service Provider 500: Security 100
- 2018 Top 10 Fastest Growing Cyber Security Company – Silicon Review
- 2018 Top 10 Enterprise Security Startups – Enterprise Security
- 2018 MSSP Alert Top 100 MSSPs
- 2018 Fastest Growing Cybersecurity Company (between 10 and 49 employees) Silver Winner – Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
- 10 Best Cyber Security Companies 2018 – CIO Bulletin
- Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards® – Startup of the Year – Founded in 2015 | 11 – 99 Employees
- 2017 MSSP Alert Top 100 MSSPs
- 2017 10 Fastest Growing Cyber Security Companies – Silicon Review
The Fortify team is made up of highly-certified and experienced cybersecurity and IT professionals with deep expertise in a broad range of domains. Our engineers maintain advanced knowledge through continuous deployment, education and credentialing. Below is a list of some of our teams certifications:
- ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISC² Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- SANS GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 (ITIL)
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure (Windows 2012)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Enterprise administrator (Windows 2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Server administrator (Windows 2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Enterprise Messaging Administrator (Exchange 2010)
- Cylance Security Professional (CSP)
- Unitrends Certified Associate (UCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Fortify participates in many cybersecurity and information technology working groups and organizations, and is an active member of the cybersecurity community. Below are some of the groups in which we serve:
- The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC²) – Headquartered in the United States and with offices in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²®, is the global, not-for-profit leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers.
- The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – ISSA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. Through its membership, ISSA helps security professionals learn about information security issues and trends, which promotes education, collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – ISACA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. ISACA membership enhances security professionals’ creditability and capability by providing them the information, education, tools, and techniques which promotes collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) – The IEEE is dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence.
- The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) – The IETF is a large open international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers concerned with the evolution of the Internet architecture and the smooth operation of the Internet.
- InfraGard – InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
- The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – OWASP is a 501c3 not-for-profit worldwide charitable organization focused on improving the security of application software by finding and fighting the causes of insecure software. The OWASP application security community is formed by individuals, educators and commercial organizations that work together to create materials, tools, and technologies that support application security.
- The American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) – ASIS International is the preeminent organization for security professionals. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, as well as specific security topics.