The threat of cyber crime is the new reality for individuals and companies worldwide. It is not a matter of if you will be targeted, but a matter of when. Most organizations are not proactive in their approach to information security until they have been breached. Fortify serves as your organization’s most crucial ally during cybersecurity incidents or unexpected IT emergencies. The Fortify Incident Response team (IRT) has proven experience addressing and managing the most complex security breaches. Through timely and strategic response to security incidents, Fortify’s IRT can reduce recovery time, costs and damage to your data and brand. We offer Incident Response retainers as well as hourly rate packages to support your remediation efforts.
Fortify’s investigation includes host and network-based analysis for a comprehensive, holistic assessment of your environment. Our response actions are tailored to help our clients respond to and recover from an incident, while managing any regulatory requirements and mitigating damage to reputation or brand.
An example of our Incident Response services:
- Manage the incident triage bridge
- Isolate the network from external threats
- Disrupt the communication channels used by threat actors (hackers)
- Develop a security strategy leveraging Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM and Anti-Virus
- Deploy all of the security technologies required for remediation response
- Develop reports outlining the identified indicators of compromise
- Provide technical consulting across the various levels of the organization
- Coordinate service restoration for key business functions
- Guide the business on security incident response and remediation strategies
Fast and efficient deployment via onsite and remote incident response capabilities.
Need Immediate Incident Containment?
If you are experiencing an active cyber attack (network breach or ransomware) or other IT emergency, the Fortify Incident Response Team is ready to help.
Speak with a live operator any time of the day or night