Mobile devices are the backdoor to network breaches, exposing sensitive corporate data to risk. Check Point’s SandBlast Mobile 3.0 is the leading mobile threat defense solution (MTD), protecting devices in your business from advanced, fifth generation cyber attacks.
IDC MarketScape Worldwide MTM Software 2018-2019 Vendor Assessment
Advanced Mobile Protection
SandBlast Mobile 3.0 protects workers’ devices from malware, man-in-the-middle attacks over cellular and Wi-Fi networks, OS exploits, and phishing attacks.
Highest Catch Rate
SandBlast Mobile is the recognized leader in the mobile threat defense category, with the highest threat catch rate on the market.
Full Threat Visibility
SandBlast Mobile 3.0
- Blocks zero-day malware
- Prevents phishing on all apps
- Blocks devices from sending data to botnets
- Prevents infected devices from accessing corporate apps
- Mitigates threats without relying on management platforms
100% of Businesses are Affected by Mobile Malware.
They Just Don’t Know It Yet.
Learn More About Enterprise Mobile Security.
Enterprise Mobility Management Integrations
When paired with market-leading UEM solutions, SandBlast Mobile adds a critical security layer to enhance enterprise mobile security that can be used to dynamically change access privileges to reflect risk levels and keep assets and sensitive data secure.
SandBlast App Protect Secures Apps
- Provides state-of-the-art mobile security as an SDK
- Adapts security protections to the evolving mobile threat landscape
- Enables fraud prevention and compliance with regulations, such as PSD2
SandBlast Mobile Leads IDC MarketScape
- Why organizations need MTM solutions
- Evaluation criteria for MTM solutions
- Why SandBlast Mobile leads the MTM market